This ist P+M Schweißtechnik Vertriebs GmbH
- 1990: Company founding through
- Sale of welding and cutting equipment and from Plasma - replacement parts of the italian manufacturer CEBORA
- 1991: Establishment of own technical department
- Since 1993 continous expansion of the product range from the replacement parts
- 1994: Launch of a regional sales service for end customers
- 1997: Moving in a new building with an area of 800sqm
- 1998: Start of the successful cooperation with on of the biggest manufacturer of welding equipment, Lincoln eletric with his headquarter in the united states
- Since 2005 Dealer of the german manufacturer of welding equipment JÄCKLE
- 2006: Expansion of the des property up to 6.000 sqm with a roofed area of 1.600 sqm
- Since 2008 Dealer of the german manufacturer of welding equipment EWM
- End of 2009/Begin of 2010: Induction Heating
- Since 2010 continuous development of Air- and Water Cooled Equipment for inductive Heating of Pipes for Miller ProHeat
- 2017: Extension of the commercial property by the construction of a new hall
- 31. Juli 2018: The managing director Josef Münzebrock is retiring after 28 years of service to the company.
- 01. August 2018: Andreas Münzebrock takes over the managing director position and manages the company together with Manfred Pille.
We have a stock of over 100.000 parts. With a worldwide customer base we are one of the biggest wholesaler of the world.
An experienced and excellent trained team from 25 people works at P+M Schweißtechnik for customers the whole world - which we care only because we feel committed to the principle of first-class quality.